Sunday, August 12, 2007
Stupidity
Sometimes i'm cool, sometimes don't. Sometimes I say correct things, sometimes don't.The last one is wich I did yesterday.When she needs to be "contained" and supported I start to say things that everyone in the planet knows that these things are used to hide.When she asked to help her to clean up her newly recovered appartment I said "Sure!", no problem about that.When I asked her if her mother was going to help too, she said "No". For several reasons this activate on me a liitle of upset. Eventually I change myself into this cruel and cold person when something makes me upset. I started telling shit about her mother, all in front of her face, obviously making her cry. In this cases if no one tells me to stop I don't stop. I should think a little bit more before say such a shit, knowing that makes her feel bad.Her mother is a person that gave her life to make her child's life better. She is a hardworker I don't know how to write this on English, she is a "ama de casa", a person who stays all day in his/her house cleaning and doing all the stuff like cooking, washing clothes, etc. I apreciate a lot of things of her, but on the other hand, I "don't like" some actitudes that she has.This story is much more complicated than anyone can ever imagine.I shouldn't tell all that stuff to her.I'm sorry.I make her cry again. I don't want to. I'm scum. I don't feel good doing this kind of stuff.I don't know what to do to apology to her. I'm so fucking sorry.I didn't mean to hurt her.I'm sorry my love, please forgive my stupidity!I'm sorry my love, please forgive my stupidity!I'm sorry my love, please forgive my stupidity!I'm sorry my love, please forgive my stupidity!I really love her, and I don't want to lose her because of my stupidity.I love you my Valeria!I'm so sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Val's mom is a housewife. I understand. She was talking about her yesterday night. I think Val'll forgive you soon, Manuel.. after she reads this, how could she not?
Thanks a lot!!!This gives me hope...Tks, katy.
You're welcome. <3
cheer up!seguro ya todo se arreeglo, pero igual te agrego algo, han pasado por cosas peores y lo han resuelto, no deberias dejarte desanimar tanto por algo asi, ella sabe todo lo que la amas y todo lo que harias por ella (n_n no es cierto?) y aunque te metiste en un tema peliagudo (nadie se meta con la familia!)(no solo es un tema que jode, si no que es inmodificable) ya se conocen lo suficiente... lo que no hace que no debas arrastrate y suplicar su perdon igual, pero bueno, aunque sea sabé que el suelo tiene alfombra n_nse habra entendido lo que quise expresar?en fin...see you!
you are already forgiven love... n_nbut you really make me angry this time...love you ♥
Post a Comment